Do I qualify for Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program?
Eligibility for the program is based on the information you have provided. A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Qualifies for the Lifeline program;
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, or did so in the 2019-2020 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income since February 29, 2020, and the household had a total income in 2020 below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers;
- or Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers’ existing low-income or COVID-19 program.
Is the EBB program with FreedomPop?
This program is facilitated through our sister company, Red Pocket Mobile. Red Pocket Mobile collaborates with EBB to provide free data services to customers who may qualify for low-income assistance.
If you did not qualify for the EBB Program, we encourage you to consider our free plan on our Premium platform at freedompop.com/plans.