Hi, there have been issues with the messaging app version installed on my phone. With an error prompt when the app is opened, and apparently I have not been receiving alerts from the app, specifically regarding my usage. Because of this I went a bit over this cycle, and a $20 top up was applied. I have used $2.63 of this credit before discovering what had happened, and $17.37 remains on my balance. I have discontinued use of the SIM for the remainder of the billing cycle. Please issue a refund for this remaining amount of $17.37, as I have already have $2.09 credit that had been deactivated. I will re-activate the expired credit afterwards.
Thank you for your time
Post is closed for comments.