My service was supposed to renew this morning with the $150 yearly 5GB per month on phone number ending in **95. Originally it was through Paypal however on my account it showed a billing issue error so I changed it to credit card and then the charge did occur. Now I see the service is inactive with this error.
I checked my credit account bank and noticed the $150 charge disappeared, so I called my bank because I thought they rejected it however the bank customer service person told me it was FreedomPop that reversed the payment.
I tried again adding the credit card to my billing settings and am getting the $20 temporary authorization charge but not the $150 renewals charge so my service is still inactive.
Post is closed for comments.