I'm p[sting here because the "Support" link in the FreedomPop log-in overview seems to be a dead link.
My phone can't receive calls or texts, or make calls, texts or use data.
I have tried:
- Turning it off and on again
- Taking the SIM out and putting it back in again
- Checking the phone is recognising the SIM (it does)
- Checking Mobile Network-Network Operators (Choose a Network Operator). FreedomPop 3G and FreedomPop 4G show but I cannot connect to either as there is no signal
- Following the trouble shooting steps on the FreedomPop website including checking app permissions. All is in order
Also, I don't seem to be able to find an easy way to check how much data I am using a month? When I go to Usage and Data on my log-in it gives me a minute by minute account of my data use but not an overall monthly figure.
Post is closed for comments.