SOLVED: code 100; No Service; Account Suspended/Billing Problem
1) Initially got No Service out-of-the-blue on my phone
2) The Fpop app, said "Account suspended, need to update billing type" (para-phrasing). Also it said: "code 100".
3) Logged into the Fpop web site, message said "Account suspended need to update your billing type".
4) Updated my billing type several times, even cleared browser cache and re-tried re-entering, still no change.
5) Sent an email to support group, they said it was fixed. But it really wasn't.
6) Had to wait till weekday to get on-line with support person live via chat, took a while, but finally got a hold of live person. They said they "reset" the service, and after that things started working. Bottom line: try to hold out for a chat session.
7) Although web site says otherwise, the chat with a service rep is available only on weekdays.
Hope that helps others.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.